Culinary courses for 600 women in Tashkent and Samarkand, Uzbekistan for OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Uzbekistan
- Reference Number
- Procurement procedures
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Launch date
09 July 2021
- Expected contract duration
- On behalf of
Summary of Requirements
The OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Uzbekistan is seeking qualified and eligible bidders for providing training services on cooking (confectionery and hot meals) in Tashkent and Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
Requirements for bidders
- Contractor must have work experience not less than 2 years in providing the cooking training services
- Contractor must provide per two (2) trainers for each block (hot meals and confectionary)
- The trainers of the contractor shall be certified or be a member of a world renown association of chefs
- Contractor should provide a kitchen and all relevant equipment, items and products necessary for conducting workshops
- Training should be provided in Russian.
Interested companies are invited to request bidding documents.