Design and delivery of a five day training
(for seven participants), in Vienna, Austria.
Objectives of the assignment
In order to do so start implementing the project, Software Development Team would need to deepen their knowledge in the SharePoint development to the advanced level. In particular, members of the Team (7 participants) would need to learn how to:
• Understand SharePoint 2013 both from a capability and architectural perspective;
• Use farm and sandbox solutions;
• Extend SharePoint sites using the SharePoint AppModel;
• Create custom application pages as well as content pages;
• Program with the security API and use SharePoint Apps using app identity;
• Create lists and document libraries using the SharePoint development tools in Visual Studio 2012;
• Build solutions that run on the server and use the SharePoint Server-Side API;
• Leverage each of the three client object models (CSOM) implementations in SharePoint projects;
• Create custom workflows;
• Consume and interact with external data sources as well as create a custom .NET Assembly Connector;
• Understand the search architecture and use it in custom solutions;
• Use all of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities.