The Procurement and Contracting Unit of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) located in Vienna, Austria, on behalf of the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Uzbekistan, hereby invites qualified contractors to submit their Expression of Interest for development and integration of analytical software system for Financial Intelligence Unit of Uzbekistan on combating money laundering and terrorism financing. The main purposes of the system are:
- Input and preparation of messages about operations with monetary means or other assets;
- automated processing of obtained messages about operations with monetary means or other assets;
- automated identification of operation participants;
- verification of authenticity and completeness of filled in message details;
- automated correction and possible amending of incorrect message details;
- development of files showing errors to be further sent to the authority that provided such message;
- creation of a single data bank;
- processing reference databases received from other authorities;
- automated development of necessary information on specified (message) object;
- request for search of required information through all available information databases;
- creation and maintaining of cards for monitoring of received messages;
- displaying forms by request and
- development and printing report forms.
The system should represent a complex of interlinked subsystems, each having own functional purpose. Information interaction among the subsystems must be automated and should minimize operator interference, except for cases of physical lack of communication and other emergency situations. Created system should be connected with existing record keeping system of crime and offense in tax and currency fields. The following subsystems are anticipated to function:
- Legal-reference information;
- Processing reference databases received from other authorities;
- Reporting and
The successful contractor shall have at least 5 years of experience in developing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) software for AML related institutions. All works under this project are to be completed by mid of December 2015.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is a request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) in order to identify qualified contractors interested in participating in the solicitation.