The OSCE is using Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) to support core financial, procurement, projects and grants, assets and HR functions. The OSCE has performed an upgrade to Oracle Release 12.1.3 in June 2014.
At present, the hosting of Oracle EBS R12 environment is provided by the OSCE Information and Telecommunication Services (ICT). To optimize the costs related to ERP hosting services, the OSCE is considering to outsource this function, and to issue the Request for Proposal (RFP) to establish a single Contract to manage platform services of Oracle EBS.
In the forthcoming RFP, Bidders will be asked to quote for the following services:
- Provide and install the platform required to operate the current Oracle EBS environment;
- Conduct migration and re-platforming from the current “on premise” Oracle EBS system to the Contractor’s facility and platform in cooperation with the OSCE;
- Provide system administration services and ongoing day to day operational support for the Oracle environment after the migration to the new hosted platform.
To be eligible to participate in the RFP, the prospective Bidder should fulfil the following prequalification requirements:
• Requirement No. 1 – Bidder in business for at least 5 years and has a successful experience providing similar services for Oracle EBS hosting, platform and system administration to Public Sector/International Organisation; • Requirement No. 2 – Bidder’s Data Centre (main Data Centre, Disaster Recovery/Failover Location) is physically located in the country where the OSCE legal privileges and immunities are recognized, and where the inviolability of the OSCE data is legally protected;
• Requirement No. 3 – Bidder has at least Gold Oracle Partnership;
• Requirement No. 4 – Bidder has adequate security certification, such as FedRAMP, SSAE 16 SOC 2, ISO 27001 and 27002, or other emerging (cloud) security standards.
Companies who fulfil the above requirements and wish to participate in the forthcoming tender, are requested to submit supporting documentation to Yury GOLOVKOV, OSCE Secretariat Procurement at email@example.com; your response should include:
1. Complete Vendor Registration Form, www.osce.org/procurement/74771;
2. Copy of Company License/Certificate of Corporation;
3. Brief description of hosting and related services;
4. Description of past/present experience with projects of similar size and scope;
5. Physical location (kindly specify the Country (s)) of the Data Centre(s);
6. Proof of at least Oracle Gold Partnership;
7. Proof of adequate Security Certification;
8. Contact details of the responsible staff to receive the tender document.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is an Invitation for Prequalification to identify qualified service providers interested and capable in participating in the tender process.