Description of Services: To design and deliver a one-day in-house training course for sixteen participants of the Office of Internal Oversight (OIO) on influencing and negotiating techniques on 17 December 2014.
After completing the course, participants will have a more positive and confident approach to influencing and negotiating. They will be able to
• plan how to deliver their message;
• identify and employ different negotiating styles;
• analyse the nature of influencing;
• maintain control in difficult situations, and
• employ strategies to reach agreement with interlocutors.
This will result in greater impact when communicating with interlocutors both inside and outside the Organization.
The training provider will:
• Liaise with OIO to determine training needs of the target group;
• Prepare training materials; and
• Deliver a one-day course on influencing and negotiating skills.
The Bidder shall be authorized by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or a local chapter of the IIA to provide training and award Continuing Professional Education points.