Invitation for Prequalification for Roster of Implementing Partners in the Human Dimension of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan
- Reference Number
- Procurement procedures
Invitation for Prequalification (IFP)
- Launch date
09 July 2021
- Expected contract duration
- On behalf of
Summary of Requirements
The Human Dimension of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan is updating a roster of pre-qualified Implementing Partners (IPs) to be further engaged in implementing projects.
The Programme Office is especially interested in co-operation with non-governmental organizations possessing the necessary expertise in the following thematic areas:
- Implementation of capacity-building activities on the issues of freedom of expression, independence of media, security risks;
- Organizing training for journalists, law enforcement, lawyers, judges, civil servants, students;
- Undertaking targeted and comprehensive research projects;
- Drafting analytical reports on the above mentioned issues;
- Monitoring the work of media regulators;
- Monitoring and reviewing the improvement and implementation of media legislation;
- Fostering transparency, credibility and independence of media;
- Advising media outlets;
- Monitoring freedom of the media;
- Documenting cases of media rights violations;
- Holding public discussions; and
- Supporting independent media outlets.
Interested bidders are invited to request bidding documents.