The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) is interested in a solution to improve automation of its travel processes via implementation of a travel management system covering travel requests, planning, approvals, online booking, travel expense claims and limited integration with its ERP solution (Oracle EBS 12.1).
Travel is critical to the OSCE. From field operations to conferences, for staff and non-staff, travel is a regular part of everyday OSCE business. The travel management support activities: budgeting planning, booking tickets, calculating DSAs, paying advances and travel claims, represent a material amount of staff effort and costs, both in programmatic and administrative areas.
Key approximate travel numbers from OSCE:
• 15,000 travel requests per year
• 12,000 air flight booking per year
• 20,000 new suppliers registered in 2014
• 10,000 travellers per year
• 200-250 Travel Arranger
• 250 Approver
The requirement entails the implementation and continuous operation, support and maintenance of an externally hosted Travel Management Solution. The solution should cover the following:
• Travel Requests and Planning
• Online approval workflow
• Online booking and ticketing (either proprietary or using our current AXTM tool)
• Travel Expense Claims
To be eligible to participate in the forthcoming Request for Proposal (RFP), the Bidder should fulfil the following prequalification requirements:
• Requirement No. 1 – Bidder in Travel Management service business for at least 5 years;
• Requirement No. 2 – Bidder should have a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Travel Management solution covering the key functions above
• Requirement No. 3 – Bidder should have successful experience providing Travel Management service to Public sector/International organisation (please provide at least 3 references);
• Requirement No. 4 – Bidder should have capacity to provide the following services: implementation, operation, maintenance and support of the system
• Requirement No. 5 – Bidder should have security certificate regarding its hosting service and the data stored (e.g. ISO27001, SSAE 16 or similar)
Should your company become interested and capable to participate in the competitive tender process, please send your respond by email to Mr. Yury GOLOVKOV, OSCE Secretariat Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include in your response the following information:
1. Your company’s feedback and supporting documents on the above five prequalification requirements;
2. Name and email address of your company to receive the RFP document.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is an Invitation for Prequalification to identify qualified service providers interested and capable in participating in the tender process.