Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) for the provision of Online Reputation Management Services
The Secretariat of Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is interested to establish a Contract for the provision of Online Reputation Management Services for initial duration of six months with an option of further extension subject to service assessment and availability of funding.
The OSCE is interested in the following services:
1. Early Warning System: The Contractor searches proactively for fraudulent activities or preparatory activities on the internet (including the dark web), based on assets (key words, names etc.) defined by the OSCE. The OSCE is to be informed about confirmed activities via email within 24 hours;
2. Mitigation: In case of fraudulent or preparatory activities detected by the Contractor, and for items reported to the Contractor by the OSCE, the Contractor is to investigate, contact providers and vendors (including ISPs, social media and other such websites), and take all necessary actions to close fraudulent profiles and accounts, identify perpetrators if possible, mitigate risk for the OSCE, and contain the damage;
3. Reporting and monitoring activity: The Contractor provides access 24/7 to an online service that provides a real time view of trends and current threads. The Contractor is required to deliver regular reports on trends and current threats, including actions taken. This report is to be provided ready for the OSCE senior management. It would be beneficial for the Contractor to have an Application Programming Interface (API) to connect to the OSCE ticket system “Assyst”.
The following requirements are planned in the forthcoming tender:
1. At least 3 years of experience in the area of online reputation service;
2. At least 3 year of experience in the area of takedown of fraudulent identities on the internet;
3. Access to a demonstration version.
Optional: please specify if your company provided similar services to the UN System of Organizations.
Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) procedure
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is the Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) to identify qualified and interested Vendors to participate in the forthcoming competitive tender process.
If your Company is interested and qualified to participate in the OSCE tender, please send your response by email to Yury GOLOVKOV at email@example.com, and provide information on your Company’s compliance with the Qualification Requirements mentioned above.
We are looking forward to receive your company’s response on our EoI by 17:00 HRS CET on 20 October 2016.