The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), with its Secretariat in Vienna, Austria, is interested to establish a Corporate Window Contract for the provision of freight forwarding and warehousing services with a reputable and experienced freight forwarder company. The list of the OSCE locations is available at www.osce.org/whatistheosce
The appointed company will be required to provide:
1. Freight forwarding services from and to Central/Western/Northern Europe, Eastern Europe, South-Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia;
2. Bonded warehouse at Vienna International Airport for incoming/outgoing shipments with a space between 50 - 100m2, equipped with shelves to accommodate up to 50 loaded Euro pallets.
All interested companies that will be invited to participate in the open competitive tender will be required to comply with the following mandatory requirements:
1. Valid membership from the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA);
2. Ability to provide global freight forwarding services by air and road/rail;
3. Ability to provide a bonded warehouse at Vienna Airport;
4. Sound financial standing.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a bid or proposal. This is the Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) to identify service providers interested and qualified to participate in the planned competitive tender.
Please respond by email to Ms. Khawla Farah at Khawla.Farah@osce.org should you become interested to participate in the planned tender. Kindly confirm in your response that you company is fulfilling the above mentioned mandatory requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from the interested companies by 31 May 2017 before 17:00HRS CET.