Request for Expression of Interest for the provision of Mobile End-User Devices (smartphones, feature phones, tablets and related accessories and services)
The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) with its Secretariat located in Vienna, Austria requires smartphones and tablet devices to exchange voice and data information worldwide.
Samsung brand was selected as a technical standard for a 5-year period at the OSCE.
The Information and Communications Technology Services (ICTS) and the Procurement and Contracting Unit (PCU) of the OSCE are planning to establish a Corporate Window Contract (CWC) for the provision of Mobile End-User Devices (smartphones, feature phones, tablets and related accessories and services).
An open competitive tender to establish a CWC is planned for October 2018.
1. Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) purpose
The purpose of this Procurement Notice is to inform the market concerning the planned procurement requirements and seek feedback from the interested Vendors to express their interest in participating in the tender.
2. Tender requirements
The following requirements are planned to be introduced in the tender document:
1. Supply of Samsung smartphones, Samsung tablets, Nokia feature phones and related accessories, e.g., covers, charging cables, data cables, screen protectors, batteries where applicable (EU standard) as follows:
• Smartphone (“regular”) – Samsung J6 DUOS;
• Smartphone (“high end”) – Samsung S9 DUOS;
• Feature phone – Nokia 3100 (or any other brand/model with similar technical characteristics, functionalities and the same price range);
• Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 or S4 (depending on the availability as S3 might be EOL soon).
2. Delivery to the OSCE locations (please refer to www.osce.org/where-we-are);
3. Warranty and after sale services at the OSCE locations.
3. EoI Procedure
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a bid or proposal. The Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) to identify Vendors interested in participating in the planned tender.
Please send your response by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 September 2018 confirming your company’s ability in addressing the requirements listed above.