The overall goal of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to establish a one-off Contract with a single qualified Contractor for the design of a “Secure Microsoft Infrastructure” based on the latest versions of Microsoft products released at the time of the Contract Award.
The OSCE will require the successful Contractor to:
- Perform security review (including risk analysis) of current Microsoft infrastructure;
- Design Secure Microsoft Infrastructure, applicable for:
• OSCE systems running Microsoft operating systems and applications;
• Currently used interfaces to non-Microsoft based devices and applications.
- Produce technical Product Description;
- Produce migration plan;
- Design and install Proof-of-Concept environment;
- Prepare Proof-of-Concept test scenarios and quality parameters;
- Perform Proof-of-Concept testing;
- Produce Bill of Materials;
- Perform knowledge transfer throughout the project;
- Perform training.
The OSCE expects the assignment to start as soon as the Contract is awarded to the winning Bidder and should be finished by the end of calendar year 2017.
In order to be considered for the tender participation, the interested Company should comply with the following mandatory requirements:
- Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Certified on Windows 2016, including securing Windows 2016;
- Certified on Exchange 2016;
- Certified on Skype for Business 2015;
- Certified in Office 365;
- Certified in Microsoft Azure.
Please send your Company's response together with the supporting documentation (copy of the certificates, links, etc.) by email to Yury Golovkov at email@example.com
In addition, in order to obtain a copy of the RFP, including all related Annexes, the interested Company should sign the OSCE Non-Disclosure Confidential Agreement and send it by email at the above mentioned address. The OSCE NDA is available under the "Documents" section below.