The Information and Communications Technology Services (ICTS) of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Secretariat located in Vienna, Austria is looking for a company that has knowledge and experience in designing secure Microsoft infrastructures for both backend (Server 2016) and end user systems (Windows 10).
The planned assignment will consist of the following activities:
- Perform security risk analysis of current Microsoft infrastructure;
- Design Secure Microsoft Infrastructure, applicable for:
• OSCE systems running Microsoft operating systems and applications;
• Currently used interfaces to non-Microsoft based devices and applications.
- Produce technical product description;
- Produce migration plan;
- Produce Proof-of-Concept plan, test scenarios and quality parameters;
- Build out Proof-of-Concept environment;
- Perform Proof-of-Concept testing;
- Produce Bill of Material;
- Perform knowledge transfer throughout the project.
The above listed activities should be done as one-off; the assignment should start mid-2017 and need to be completed by the end of 2017.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a bid or proposal. This is the Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) to identify potential service providers interested and qualified to participate in the planned competitive tender.
Please respond by email to Yury Golovkov at email@example.com should you become interested to participate in the planned tender. Kindly state in your response what knowledge and experience does your company possess in the area of the above mentioned requirements. We are looking forward to hear from the interested companies by 23 April 2017.