The OSCE Secretariat is interested to purchase the following software products for its Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Service:
1. Standard Maintenance Renewal (1 Year) for PowerApp VM (incl. 25 server licenses) includes 8X5 Hardware Return and Replace, Software Upgrades, 8x5 Support;
2. Standard Maintenance Renewal (1 Year) 1,00 for 225 Powershut AddOn-Licenses includes 8X5 Hardware Return and Replace, Software Upgrades, 8x5 Support;
3. 40 x Kaspersky Security for EACH File Server European Edition. 25-49 FileServer 1 year Governmental License;
4. Vertivco Silver Software Upgrade, 1-year Priority, 12x5 Technical Support for DSView Starter Pack (1 Hub 250 Managed Devices), p/n SCNT-1YSLV-START Validity Period: 17.11.2018 - 16.11.2019;
5. Software Maintenance for WinAgents HyperConf (50 devices / 12 months), p/n #300178165 (to prolong license key: BLRDHCTE2-JVM9W-88VPN-46H4J-VUXCZ-VUEU4-ZQTU3-87F56).
Since the OSCE is exempt from TAXES and DUTIES, all prices are to be expressed exclusive of VAT and other taxes and duties.
Offers must be sent by email at email@example.com no later than 11 September 2018 at 14:00HRS CET. Offers received after the designated time will be automatically rejected. Please quote “RFQ/SEC/512968 – Various Software of the OSCE Secretariat ICT” in the subject of your email.
Vendors who are not registered with the OSCE need to complete the Vendor Registration Form, available at https://procurement.osce.org/vendor‐registration and submit it with their offer; for any questions related to the Vendor Registration process, kindly contact Mr Harald Passler, OSCE Secretariat Mission Support Assistant at Harald.Passler@osce.org
Any questions pertaining to this RFQ shall be addressed in writing, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 7 September 2018 at 14:00HRS CET. The OSCE will notify all the invitees in writing of the questions raised and the corresponding responses.
The Contract Award will be made to the lowest price Bidder for the technically acceptable offer.