“Managed Public Key Infrastructure Services” and Related Services for the OSCE
- Reference Number
- Procurement procedures
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
- Launch date
03 August 2018
- Expected contract duration
- On behalf of
Summary of Requirements
The scope of services required is the following:
- MPKI service fulfilling the following purposes:
- An access point for end-users to request digital certificates.
- An access point for OSCE MPKI administrators or operatives to review the certificate requests and to approve/reject them, or for the purpose of revoking any cancelled/compromised certificates.
- An access point for end-users to pick up approved digital certificates.
- An access point for end-users to renew and revoke their digital certificates.
- MPKI support services:
- Initial setup of the MPKI services and the configurations for the integration with OSCE’s existing systems.
- Annual managed service.
- Annual user support service.