Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Reference Number
RFI - ICT SIEM
- Procurement procedures
Request for Information (RFI)
- Launch date
19 July 2018
- Expected contract duration
- On behalf of
Summary of Requirements
The OSCE ICT is seeking qualified Vendors capable of implementing a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
The Request for Information (RFI) is issued to provide the OSCE with the following information:
- Identify potential qualified Vendors for the subsequent competitive tender;
- Enhance the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the competitive tender;
- Identify the available capabilities and any obstacles/limitations;
- Structure the tender to lower operational cost.
Interested Vendors are encouraged to familiarise with the below attached RFI and provide its response by 12 October 2018 at 17:00HRS CET.
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a bid or proposal.