Thank you for your interest in registering in the OSCE database of suppliers. The following instructions apply to all vendors wishing to respond to solicitations issued by the OSCE Secretariat in Vienna. To be considered for registration, it is important that potential vendors provide correct information. The following information is required in the English language:
- Current and valid copy of license to trade.
- Latest certified or audited financial statements, ie. balance sheet and income statements; or your annual report to Shareholders; or similar information on the financial reliability of your company (if you intend to be considered for awards amounting to €150,000 or more).
- Banking information including Bank Name, Account Name, SWIFT and BIC codes, Bank Address, Bank Account Number, for payment of invoices.
- General information about your company and the products/services offered.
- Letter of reference from at least three (3) clients to whom your company has provided goods/services over the past 12 months
Each application will be evaluated by the Procurement Unit on the basis of experience, financial soundness and relevance of the goods or services. Interested applicants may wish to provide a set of catalogues or specifications relating to its products or services. Please forward the certified application with supporting documents to:
Procurement and Contracting Unit
Attention: Chief, Procurement and Contracting Unit
Submission of a completed application package does not mean that you will be automatically included in the database. Registration will depend on the result of the evaluation of your application. Inclusion of your company in the database does not mean that it will be included in all supplier solicitations, it only means that your company, if included in the database, will be given equal consideration in the process of supplier selection.
We thank you for your interest in being a supplier to the OSCE Secretariat and look forward to receiving your application soon.